Trip to Manila
On this art and heritage tour from Manila, discover the Angono Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site home to the fascinating Angono Petroglyphs. Browse these ancient relics and get a glimpse into local ... Read more
- Art and heritage tour from Manila
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angono Caves with your guide
- See the fascinating Angono Petroglyphs, featuring human and animal figures dating back to 3000 BC
- Browse the artwork of the Philippines' best artists at the Nemiranda Arthouse and the Blanco Museum
- Visit the residence of the late Carlos ‘Botong’ Francisco to learn about this popular modernist painter
- " I was the only person on this tour and had a wonderful day, could spend extra time at each venue. I can also recommend ther Lunch very enjoyable ... "
- " Angono Caves with ancient petroglyphs are closed for renovation until September 2015. And although Angono Arts Capital of the Philippines was ...
TRIP TO MANILA OCEAN PARK (Part 2)
Trip To The Philippines 2015 - Day 1 In Manila
[FanCam] B1A4 Road Trip To Manila 090614 - A Cup of Water